Are you compliant under the latest F-Gas regulations?
Please look at the check list below and see if your business compliant under the 2014 EU F-Gas Regulation (517/2014)?
Commercial Refrigeration: Compliance Checklist for EU F-Gas Regulation
Purchase of new equipment
· NEW: Comply with various bans on the use of HFCs in new commercial equipment
· NEW: Take account of service ban when selecting refrigerants
· NEW: Take account of HFC phase down when selecting refrigerants
Operation of existing equipment
· Mandatory leak checks and repairs
· NEW: Use new CO2 equivalent (CO2e) size thresholds for mandatory leak checks
· NEW: Use new CO2e size thresholds for automatic leak detection (from 1st Jan 2015)
· Keep records about all refrigeration equipment using HFC refrigerants
· NEW: Service ban, affecting maintenance of existing high GWP systems (e.g. HFC 404A)
· Use qualified technicians for leak checking and refrigerant handling operations
· Mandatory recovery of refrigerant by qualified technician
Do you understand the F-gas regulations? Can you be sure be that you are meeting the F-Gas regulations (detailed above) for your current systems and future projects?
Please do not hesitate to contact J&M Refrigeration, as we would like to offer our expertise to ensure that you are fully compliant under the F-Gas 2014 EU F-Gas Regulation (517/2014).
J&M Refrigeration are F-Gas certified with REFCOM and all of our engineers and are trained and qualified in order to ensure your F-Gas compliance.